• Q.) Is Marriage Certificate mandatory for Name Change after Marriage?
    Ans.- No, a marriage certificate is not mandatory. But providing it as a supporting document will increase your chances of your application to be approved.


  • Q.) Can we change our address in gazette office?
    Ans.- No, Gazette notification is only for Change of Name, Change of Date of Birth & Change of religion.


  • Q.) Where is the Gazette Office located in Mumbai?
    Ans.- Ground Floor, Government Book Depot & Publication House, Near Charni Road Station, Charni Road, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004, but Since 2014, The Gazette Application process is Online.


  • Q.) What are the documents required for Change of Name after Divorce ?
    Ans.- For Gazette Notification for Change of name after divorce, apart from the Basic documents like ID, Address proof etc a Divorce decree is mandatory.


  • Q.) Is School LC accepted as Date of Birth Proof for Minor ?
    Ans.- No, Only Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or any office authorized to issue Birth and Death Certificate by the Registrar of Births & Deaths or Bonafide issued by School.


  • Q.) In Which Newspapers my advertisement will be Published ?
    Ans.- Based On your Location & budget we will offer advertisements in a wide range of Mumbai newspapers such as The Hindustan Times, Indian Express, Deccan Chronicles, The Tribune etc.


  • Q.) How I can Order / Request for Change of name advertisement in Newspapers?
    Ans.- You can Just Place an Ad On Call  – 75063 39975  or 9820815357 or Submit the Enquiry.


  • Q.) Is it Mandatory to Publish Advertisement in Newspaper for Change of Name ?
    Ans.- Yes, It’s Compulsory to Make an announcement in Newspapers of your change of Name. You also need submit the newspapers cutting along with Deed Poll Affidavit or Government Gazette