Apply for ANNEXURE ‘E’ Deed Poll Affidavit for name change Online

Having your correct and legal name or your New Name on the Passport is very important. For a name change in your passport you need to get an ANNEXURE ‘E’ Deed Poll Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper for passport. The Affidavit has a fixed format you need to follow.

Procedure for making/ applying for a ANNEXURE ‘E’ Deed Poll Affidavit for name change:

  1. Fill the form duly and correctly.
  2. Check the drafted document sent by E-Mail carefully.
  3. Pay by cash/Online (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking)

Reasons why you need to make the Affidavit:

  1. Mistake in School Leaving Certificate: Correcting the existing name/surname errors in school or university certificate.
  2. After Marriage: Changing maiden-name to In-laws name.
  3. Adoption: For Babies adoption New name/ Father’s Name or Surname etc.
  4. Divorce: Adopting back to maiden name or surname after divorce.
  5. Astrology/Numerology: Changing the spelling of the name based on Astrology/Numerology.
  6. Mistake in Birth Certificate: Correcting existing name/surname mistakes in Birth Certificate.
  7. Spelling Mistakes: Correcting spelling mistakes in legal documents.

We will assist you in every step of the process including document checks to make the process easier and hassle free and quick for you.

We are always available on call for your assistance.