Apply for ANNEXURE ‘E’ Deed Poll Affidavit for name change Online

Having your correct and legal name or your New Name on the Passport is very important. For a name change in your passport you need to get an ANNEXURE ‘E’ Deed Poll Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper for passport. The Affidavit has a fixed format you need to follow.

Procedure for making/ applying for a ANNEXURE ‘E’ Deed Poll Affidavit for name change:

  1. Fill the form duly and correctly.
  2. Check the drafted document sent by E-Mail carefully.
  3. Pay by cash/Online (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking)

Read more about the procedure - Click Here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *